About the brand:
Rio Rosa Mosqueta is a 100% vegan, organic and natural with “no nasties!” Such as parabens, paraffin, petrochemicals, sulphates, animal testing, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colourings, PEG, TEA and DEA.
Many years ago their co-founder traveled to Brazil and was inspired by the amazons treasure trove of the finest natural botanicals. The Rio Rosa skincare line has a base of Chilean rosehip seed oil. Today when you purchase Rio Rosa’s products you are supporting the conservation of South America and they are also a fair trade brand meaning when a product is purchased it helps farmers and workers in developing country’s.
This product includes a lot of oils and moisturising ingredients such as:
- Aloe Vera – aloe Vera is known to help reduce the frequency and appearance of acne. Aloe vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin.
- Coconut oil – It’s naturally antibacterial and antifungal, coconut oil for skin is an excellent moisturiser also.
- Rosa mosqueta seed oil – rosa mosqueta oil can efficiently attenuate and treat surgical or accidental scars, stretch marks, burns and improve their color.It has the capability to replace fibrous and thick scar tissue with new and healthy skin.
- Chamomile – chamomile helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars and fight breakouts. Chamomile is also has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Chamomile is a powerhouse of antioxidants also.
- Calendula – have antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema.
The packaging is very simple and yet still colourful while having a unisex appearance to packaging of the product.
The product itself is a white to peachy tone with a semi thick appearance, while also with a matte look to the cream.
This product is a semi-thick cream with a peachy tint. This is a light weight cream on the face. This slides on the face easily inertias and protect the face while you’re asleep. This doesn’t have a sticky consistency just creamy and soft to the touch.
Application and results:
This cream is soft and soothing and absorbs quickly into the skin,while not leaving a white cast or trace on the face. This cream applies easily to the skin and once wrapped in a circular motion across the skin protects your face as you are asleep and repairs damage. Are used this as the last cream on my face as this did the best results for my skin.
After using for a week to 2 weeks I didn’t seem dramatic results but you can see results it’s just a long-term solution and won’t fix problems straight away.
Reccomendation and rating:
I’m a big fan of this product I think it does a lot of good things for your skin for decent price. I would rate this product 9/10.