About the brand:
This brand is the original konjac sponge company producing sponges free from chemicals, colourings and additives for the skin. This brands konjac sponges originate in South Korea and are staples in Korean skincare routines. There sponges are 100% natural and mineral rich while being vegan and cruelty free. They are also multi-award winning sponges deliver amazing cleansing experiences with the purest and most natural ingredients.
The konjac sponge is made from the amorphophallus konjac plant root which is used to cleanse, revitalise and lightly exfoliate the skin packed full with ingredients such as vitamins A,E,D,B1,B2,B6,B12,C, amino acids potassium, magnesium, iron and many more. The Japanese have recognised the benefits of the konjac plant since the 6th century.
The external packaging of this product is simple yet mystical with a highly detailed packaging of the dragon on the cover.
The hook is a saturated/pigmented dragon hook with a protective plastic seal over the top.
The konjac sponge itself looks like a nature dark green semi permeable sponge with a thin white string attached.
This product when dry is scratchy and slightly rough around the edges but once fully absorbed into water after a few minutes this is a squishy jelly like texture which is good for lightly exfoliating the face while cleansing deeply into the pores.
How to use/apply:
- Firstly soak the konjac sponge in warm water for a few minutes until squishy and soft, then rinse the sponge out and wet before use.
- Massage the skin in circular motions with the damp sponge with or without a cleanser is optional, concentration on problem areas.
- Once done with the sponge rinse the sponge and remove all the water then store in a ventilated area.
- Gently but thoroughly squeeze out excess water.
- Hang by the string in an airy/dry place.
- Do not leave in a pool of water or hanging from a tap.
- With correct care these konjac sponges can last 1-3 months.
- Cleanses and exfoliate the skin even the eye area.
- Refined pores
- Works with or without cleanser
- Removes all make up even waterproof
- Suitable for all skin types
- 100% natural
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Reduces puffiness
- Stimulate cellular renewal
- Does not strip the natural skins barrier
Applications and results:
This sponge once wet and applied to the face feels soft and gentle on the pores, while also very jelly like. The sponge cleans the pores and excess oils from the skin leaving the face clean without that tight feeling.
Reccomendation and rating :
I would reccomend this product as it is sturdy and amazing for sensitive skin. I would rate 10/10.
Foaming facial wash:
The packaging is simplistic and sleek while also has pretty details such as the wheat to symbolise moisturising which is always nice. The product itself is a micro bubbly texture which moisturises the skin perfectly.
This product is made out of plastic which is good for durability and won’t smash if used for traveling.i love smaller bottles as they are more easily used and the foam itself looks amazing as it has micro bubbles that look so intensely moisturising.
Applications and results:
This product is good and only need one pump of the foam per use. Once the foam is on ur face and rubbing it in this foam turns into a creamy texture that moisturises the face. When washed off it leaves a squeaky clean face which feels tighter and firmer.
Reccomendation and rating:
I would reccomend this product as it’s really good and super cleans the skin. I would rate this 9/10.
Overall views of the brand:
I think this brand is amazing there products are effective and reliable while being a decent cost for the product. I would reccomend this brand.